French budget minister resigns - president's office
PARIS, March 19
PARIS, March 19 (Reuters) - French Budget Minister Jerome Cahuzac, targeted in a tax fraud inquiry, has resigned from his post and will be replaced by Europe Minister Bernard Cazeneuve, the president's office said on Tuesday.
French prosecutors earlier opened a formal investigation into allegations that Cahuzac held a secret bank account in Switzerland.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |