HSBC hires ex-Citi telecoms banker in sector push-sources
LONDON/PARIS, March 19
LONDON/PARIS, March 19 (Reuters) - HSBC, Europe's biggest bank, has hired former Citi banker Daniel Bailey to lead its global telecom, media and technology (TMT) team, two people with direct knowledge of the matter said on Tuesday.
Bailey had been in the same role at Citigroup since 2006 and left as part of cost cuts the U.S. bank is making in response to the weak economic climate and due to tougher regulation.
Bailey will start at HSBC in April, one of the people said.
HSBC declined to comment.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source