REG-Diageo PLC: Director/PDMR Shareholding
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
TO: Regulatory Information Service PR Newswire RE: Paragraph 3.1.4 of the Disclosure and Transparency Rules The notifications listed below were received under Paragraph 3.1.2 of the Disclosure and Transparency Rules. Diageo plc (the "Company") announces that: 1. It received notification on 18 March 2013 that Ian Wright, a person discharging managerial responsibilities ("PDMR"), sold 2,000 ordinary shares of 28 101/108 pence each in the Company ("Ordinary Shares") on 18 March 2013 at a price per share of £20.06. As a result of the above transaction, the interests of Mr Wright in the Company's Ordinary Shares (excluding options, awards under the Company's LTIPs and interests as a potential beneficiary of the Company's Employee Benefit Trusts) have decreased to 56,287. 2. It received notification on 19 March 2013 that David Gosnell, a PDMR, exercised options on 19 March 2013 over 43,648 Ordinary Shares in the Company granted on 27 October 2008 at a price per share of £8.77 under the Company's Senior Executive Share Option Plan. Mr Gosnell subsequently sold 42,775 Ordinary Shares on 19 March 2013, at a price per share of £20.18. Mr Gosnell retains the balance of 873 Ordinary Shares. As a result of the above transaction, the interests of Mr Gosnell in the Company's Ordinary Shares (excluding options, awards under the Company's LTIPs and interests as a potential beneficiary of the Company's Employee Benefit Trusts) have increased to 110,537. Paul Tunnacliffe Company Secretary 19 March 2013 END
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |