REG-JP Morgan Chase JPMorgan Chase Declares Common Stock Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130319:nBw196298a NEW YORK--(Business Wire)-- The Board of Directors of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE:JPM) today declared a quarterly dividend of 30 cents per share on the outstanding shares of the corporation`s common stock. The dividend is payable on April 30, 2013, to stockholders of record at the close of business on April 5, 2013. JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world`s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com. JPMorgan Chase & Co. Investor Contact: Sarah M. Youngwood, 212-622-6153 or Media Contact: Joe Evangelisti, 212-270-7438 JPMorgan Chase & Co. Copyright Business Wire 2013
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Australia foreign minister downplays China air defense zone tension in visit