Lattice Semiconductor raises first-quarter revenue estimates
March 19 (Reuters) - Lattice Semiconductor Corp said it now expects first-quarter revenue to rise by 6 to 8 percent from the preceding quarter, rather than fall 2 to 4 percent as it expected earlier.
The company, which makes customized programmable chips and associated software, cited increased revenue from its communications and consumer businesses for the improved forecast.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East