Lattice Semiconductor raises first-quarter revenue estimates
March 19 (Reuters) - Lattice Semiconductor Corp said it now expects first-quarter revenue to rise by 6 to 8 percent from the preceding quarter, rather than fall 2 to 4 percent as it expected earlier.
The company, which makes customized programmable chips and associated software, cited increased revenue from its communications and consumer businesses for the improved forecast.
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Separatists say will allow 'trapped' Ukrainian forces to withdraw |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- U.N. says 43 Golan peacekeepers seized by Syria militants, 81 trapped