Lattice Semiconductor raises first-quarter revenue estimates
March 19 (Reuters) - Lattice Semiconductor Corp said it now expects first-quarter revenue to rise by 6 to 8 percent from the preceding quarter, rather than fall 2 to 4 percent as it expected earlier.
The company, which makes customized programmable chips and associated software, cited increased revenue from its communications and consumer businesses for the improved forecast.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- U.S. regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule