Lattice Semiconductor raises first-quarter revenue estimates
March 19 (Reuters) - Lattice Semiconductor Corp said it now expects first-quarter revenue to rise by 6 to 8 percent from the preceding quarter, rather than fall 2 to 4 percent as it expected earlier.
The company, which makes customized programmable chips and associated software, cited increased revenue from its communications and consumer businesses for the improved forecast.
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |
- U.S. Senate bill proposes sweeping curbs on NSA surveillance
- At least 43 Palestinians killed as Israel maintains pressure on Gaza |
- Water main break, geyser flood UCLA campus, strand motorists |
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine