Lattice Semiconductor raises first-quarter revenue estimates
March 19 (Reuters) - Lattice Semiconductor Corp said it now expects first-quarter revenue to rise by 6 to 8 percent from the preceding quarter, rather than fall 2 to 4 percent as it expected earlier.
The company, which makes customized programmable chips and associated software, cited increased revenue from its communications and consumer businesses for the improved forecast.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane-sources |
- CEOs of biggest Russian firms could be hit by sanctions: paper |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack