STOCKS NEWS EUROPE-Richemont lower after 7 mln shares placed
ZURICH, March 19
ZURICH, March 19 (Reuters) - Shares in Richemont are set to fall as traders say Goldman Sachs placed roughly 7 million shares in the luxury goods firm.
The U.S. investment bank placed the shares between 76.30 and 77.50 Swiss francs, traders say.
Richemont stock is down 0.9 percent in Frankfurt trading in early trade.
Reuters Messaging: email@example.com (Ruppert Pretterklieber and Katharina Bart)
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- Chinese hacked U.S. military contractors: Senate panel
- China not warlike, says Xi, as border standoff dominates India trip
- IMF warns of risks from 'excessive' financial market bets