STOCKS NEWS EUROPE-Richemont lower after 7 mln shares placed
ZURICH, March 19
ZURICH, March 19 (Reuters) - Shares in Richemont are set to fall as traders say Goldman Sachs placed roughly 7 million shares in the luxury goods firm.
The U.S. investment bank placed the shares between 76.30 and 77.50 Swiss francs, traders say.
Richemont stock is down 0.9 percent in Frankfurt trading in early trade.
Reuters Messaging: firstname.lastname@example.org (Ruppert Pretterklieber and Katharina Bart)
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge