Hong Kong shares likely to open up 0.3 pct, Tencent rises
HONG KONG, March 19
HONG KONG, March 19 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were likely to open modestly higher on Tuesday, with benchmark index gains buoyed by a 2 percent climb for Chinese internet giant Tencent Holdings.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.3 percent at 22,138.1. The China Enterprises Index of the leading Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to also start up 0.3 percent.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats