Japan's Nikkei rebounds 1.5 pct from Monday's slide
TOKYO, March 19 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei average climbed 1.5 percent in early deals on Tuesday, rebounding after the market had posted its biggest one-day percentage drop in 10 months. The Nikkei gained 182.30 points to 12,402.93 after sliding 2.7 percent in the previous session, while the broader Topix index advanced 1.2 percent to 1,040.61.
- Search planes find no sign of missing airliner at spot located by China |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Vietnam search fruitless at site where China satellite detected suspected plane debris - witness