NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on March 19
HELSINKI, March 19 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Tuesday:
The head of the Finnish miner told Reuters in an interview on Monday that the company was likely to turn cash flow positive next year as it recovers from a pollution accident last year.
Chief Executive Pekka Pera said extra costs and lower production caused by the November waste water leak made it "very difficult" for the company to generate cash in 2013.
"We should start to generate cash next year with price levels where they are at the moment," he said.
The Danish shipping company has sold five product tankers to private equity company Oaktree Capital for about $27 million per vessel, shipping publication Lloyd's List said. The shipping company will continue to manage operations of the vessels, Lloyd's List said.
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- Gaza truce over, Israel soldier captured, 70 dead in Rafah shelling |
- Financial health: The four numbers to zero in on
- Ebola patient coming to U.S. as aid workers' health worsens
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |