BRIEF-Metro up 4 pct after broker upgrade
FRANKFURT, March 19
FRANKFURT, March 19 (Reuters) - Shares in Metro AG rise 4 percent at market open after UBS upgrades to "buy"
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |