Shares of tycoon Carlos Slim's America Movil gain more than 1 pct
MEXICO CITY, March 19
MEXICO CITY, March 19 (Reuters) - Shares of tycoon Carlos Slim's America Movil gain 1.29 percent at start of local trading Tuesday on the Mexican stock exchange.
Shares traded at 11.75 pesos at 7:38 a.m. local time (1338 GMT).
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video
- Chinese hacked U.S. military contractors: Senate panel
- China not warlike, says Xi, as border standoff dominates India trip