Shares of tycoon Carlos Slim's America Movil gain more than 1 pct
MEXICO CITY, March 19
MEXICO CITY, March 19 (Reuters) - Shares of tycoon Carlos Slim's America Movil gain 1.29 percent at start of local trading Tuesday on the Mexican stock exchange.
Shares traded at 11.75 pesos at 7:38 a.m. local time (1338 GMT).
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks