Shares of tycoon Carlos Slim's America Movil gain more than 1 pct
MEXICO CITY, March 19
MEXICO CITY, March 19 (Reuters) - Shares of tycoon Carlos Slim's America Movil gain 1.29 percent at start of local trading Tuesday on the Mexican stock exchange.
Shares traded at 11.75 pesos at 7:38 a.m. local time (1338 GMT).
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- National Guard start pullout as protests in Ferguson turn calmer |
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- Class action against Facebook attracts 60,000 users