Sabre appoints former Nokia exec Simonson as CFO
NEW YORK, March 19
NEW YORK, March 19 (Reuters) - Travel software company Sabre named former Nokia Chief Financial Officer Rick Simonson as its top financial executive, the company said on Tuesday.
Simonson, who worked at cellphone maker Nokia in various roles for nearly 10 years, is replacing Mark Miller, who is leaving the company for other opportunities at other companies owned by Sabre's private equity owners, TPG and Silver Lake.
Sabre provides software to the aviation industry.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |