Boeing gets orders despite 787 situation: commercial air chief
(Reuters) - Boeing Co has not had any difficultly closing major aircraft orders despite the ongoing battery problems with its 787 passenger jet, commercial airplanes chief Ray Conner said on Tuesday.
"We compartmentalize that. We have a lot of people working on the 787 situation ... We're working on producing 787s as we get the battery situation solved," Conner said at a New York news conference to unveil an order for the 737 jet from Ireland's Ryanair Holdings Plc.
(Reporting By Adam Kerlin; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Target confirms major card data theft during Thanksgiving
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |