Boeing gets orders despite 787 situation: commercial air chief
(Reuters) - Boeing Co has not had any difficultly closing major aircraft orders despite the ongoing battery problems with its 787 passenger jet, commercial airplanes chief Ray Conner said on Tuesday.
"We compartmentalize that. We have a lot of people working on the 787 situation ... We're working on producing 787s as we get the battery situation solved," Conner said at a New York news conference to unveil an order for the 737 jet from Ireland's Ryanair Holdings Plc.
(Reporting By Adam Kerlin; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image