Deutsche Telekom lines up second adviser for Scout sale: sources
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Deutsche Telekom is close to appointing Jefferies as second advisor for the sale of its online classified advertising unit Scout24, two sources close to the deal said.
The investment bank might work alongside Goldman Sachs, which Deutsche Telekom is also set to appoint, Reuters reported on Monday.
Europe's third-largest telecoms group behind Vodafone and Telefonica said late last year that it would evaluate the options for Scout24 to free funds for other investments.
Deutsche Telekom and Jefferies declined to comment.
(Reporting by Arno Schuetze; Editing by Peter Dinkloh)
- Malaysia air force chief denies saying lost plane tracked to west |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source