Deutsche Telekom lines up second adviser for Scout sale: sources
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Deutsche Telekom is close to appointing Jefferies as second advisor for the sale of its online classified advertising unit Scout24, two sources close to the deal said.
The investment bank might work alongside Goldman Sachs, which Deutsche Telekom is also set to appoint, Reuters reported on Monday.
Europe's third-largest telecoms group behind Vodafone and Telefonica said late last year that it would evaluate the options for Scout24 to free funds for other investments.
Deutsche Telekom and Jefferies declined to comment.
(Reporting by Arno Schuetze; Editing by Peter Dinkloh)
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details |