FDA names Kathleen Uhl acting director, office of generic drugs
(Reuters) - The Food and Drug Administration has named Dr. Kathleen Uhl acting director of its Office of Generic Drugs as it initiates a nationwide search for a full-time replacement for Dr. Gregory Geba, who resigned last week.
The announcement was made on Tuesday in a note to staff from Dr. Janet Woodcock, director of the FDA's Center for Drug Evaluation and Research. Dr. Uhl most recently served as Geba's senior adviser.
(Reporting by Toni Clarke in Washington; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Easter truce |
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry |