Venezuela to launch complementary foreign exchange system -Maduro
CARACAS, March 18
CARACAS, March 18 (Reuters) - Venezuela will launch a new "complementary" system to bolster the official foreign exchange system, and full details will be given on Tuesday, acting President Nicolas Maduro said.
The government has been promising more economic measures to improve the supply of dollars within a system of strict currency controls introduced by the late socialist leader Hugo Chavez.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections