- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Sixth night of violence in Sweden, but police say capital calmer |
- Justice Department defends journalist email search
Ziggo private equity owners sell further 20 pct
AMSTERDAM, March 19 |
AMSTERDAM, March 19 (Reuters) - The private equity backers of Dutch cable and telecoms firm Ziggo sold 20 percent of the group's shares in a placement on Tuesday, continuing to cash in on the operator they listed on the Amsterdam exchange a year ago.
Ziggo earlier announced that Cinven, Warburg Pincus and other co-investors would sell 40 million shares, leaving them with a 17.1 percent stake in Ziggo.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this