Ziggo private equity owners sell further 20 pct
AMSTERDAM, March 19
AMSTERDAM, March 19 (Reuters) - The private equity backers of Dutch cable and telecoms firm Ziggo sold 20 percent of the group's shares in a placement on Tuesday, continuing to cash in on the operator they listed on the Amsterdam exchange a year ago.
Ziggo earlier announced that Cinven, Warburg Pincus and other co-investors would sell 40 million shares, leaving them with a 17.1 percent stake in Ziggo.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Storm to cloak Midwest to Northeast in snow, freezing rain
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |