Ziggo private equity owners sell further 20 pct
AMSTERDAM, March 19
AMSTERDAM, March 19 (Reuters) - The private equity backers of Dutch cable and telecoms firm Ziggo sold 20 percent of the group's shares in a placement on Tuesday, continuing to cash in on the operator they listed on the Amsterdam exchange a year ago.
Ziggo earlier announced that Cinven, Warburg Pincus and other co-investors would sell 40 million shares, leaving them with a 17.1 percent stake in Ziggo.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat