Ziggo private equity owners sell further 20 pct
AMSTERDAM, March 19
AMSTERDAM, March 19 (Reuters) - The private equity backers of Dutch cable and telecoms firm Ziggo sold 20 percent of the group's shares in a placement on Tuesday, continuing to cash in on the operator they listed on the Amsterdam exchange a year ago.
Ziggo earlier announced that Cinven, Warburg Pincus and other co-investors would sell 40 million shares, leaving them with a 17.1 percent stake in Ziggo.
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- French launch Central African Republic mission but deaths mount
- Supreme Court to decide on patent protections for software