UK Britannia gas field to shut for work March 27-28 -operator
LONDON, March 20
LONDON, March 20 (Reuters) - Britain's Britannia gas field in the North Sea will shut down for planned work on March 27-28, operator ConocoPhillips said on Wednesday.
The company will undertake heavy lift operations at the site, it said in a market message, adding that the work was weather dependent.
The Britannia field usually produces 6-7 million cubic metres of gas per day.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- Talks optimism fades as Ukraine says Russia makes new incursion |
- 'Men in green' raise suspicions of east Ukrainian villagers