UK Britannia gas field to shut for work March 27-28 -operator
LONDON, March 20
LONDON, March 20 (Reuters) - Britain's Britannia gas field in the North Sea will shut down for planned work on March 27-28, operator ConocoPhillips said on Wednesday.
The company will undertake heavy lift operations at the site, it said in a market message, adding that the work was weather dependent.
The Britannia field usually produces 6-7 million cubic metres of gas per day.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |