UK Britannia gas field to shut for work March 27-28 -operator
LONDON, March 20
LONDON, March 20 (Reuters) - Britain's Britannia gas field in the North Sea will shut down for planned work on March 27-28, operator ConocoPhillips said on Wednesday.
The company will undertake heavy lift operations at the site, it said in a market message, adding that the work was weather dependent.
The Britannia field usually produces 6-7 million cubic metres of gas per day.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon
- Investigators look overseas for hackers in Target case: source
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter