UK Britannia gas field to shut for work March 27-28 -operator
LONDON, March 20
LONDON, March 20 (Reuters) - Britain's Britannia gas field in the North Sea will shut down for planned work on March 27-28, operator ConocoPhillips said on Wednesday.
The company will undertake heavy lift operations at the site, it said in a market message, adding that the work was weather dependent.
The Britannia field usually produces 6-7 million cubic metres of gas per day.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Alibaba surges 38 percent on massive demand in market debut |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |