UK Britannia gas field to shut for work March 27-28 -operator
LONDON, March 20
LONDON, March 20 (Reuters) - Britain's Britannia gas field in the North Sea will shut down for planned work on March 27-28, operator ConocoPhillips said on Wednesday.
The company will undertake heavy lift operations at the site, it said in a market message, adding that the work was weather dependent.
The Britannia field usually produces 6-7 million cubic metres of gas per day.
- Gunman killed, three students shot in Florida university library |
- Naked outdoor protest over SeaWorld float in NY's Thanksgiving parade
- Pope to raffle gifts given to him to raise money for the poor
- Banking culture breeds dishonesty, scientific study finds
- Exclusive: U.S. to allow people from nations hit by Ebola to stay temporarily