BRIEF-Cobalt Int'l Energy climbs in premarket after Anadarko makes oil find in Gulf of Mexico
NEW YORK, March 20
NEW YORK, March 20 (Reuters) - Cobalt International Energy: * Cobalt International Energy climbs 7.4 percent to $27.70 in premarket after Anadarko said it made a large oil find in Gulf of Mexico at its Shenandoah-2 well, which Cobalt has a 20 percent interest in
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets