Ericsson confident of victory in patent spat with Samsung
STOCKHOLM, March 20
STOCKHOLM, March 20 (Reuters) - Swedish telecoms gear maker Ericsson said on Wednesday it was confident it would win a patent infringement dispute with Samsung after the Korean firm filed a counter claim in a court in the United States.
"We are aware that Samsung now has filed in the district court in Texas, USA, its answer and counterclaims against us, which is the usual procedure," Ericsson said in an emailed statement to Reuters.
"We are confident that the court will resolve the claims in our favor."
(Reporting by Simon Johnson)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Signer says suffered schizophrenic episode at Mandela memorial |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA