Ericsson confident of victory in patent spat with Samsung
STOCKHOLM, March 20
STOCKHOLM, March 20 (Reuters) - Swedish telecoms gear maker Ericsson said on Wednesday it was confident it would win a patent infringement dispute with Samsung after the Korean firm filed a counter claim in a court in the United States.
"We are aware that Samsung now has filed in the district court in Texas, USA, its answer and counterclaims against us, which is the usual procedure," Ericsson said in an emailed statement to Reuters.
"We are confident that the court will resolve the claims in our favor."
(Reporting by Simon Johnson)
- U.S. nurse defies Maine's Ebola quarantine, takes bike ride |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- Apple's Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine, Russia, EU likely to agree gas supply deal on Thursday: officials