FedEx profit falls 31 pct on air freight weakness
March 20 (Reuters) - FedEx Corp reported a 31 percent drop in quarterly profit due to restructuring costs and weakness in its air freight express business.
The No. 2 U.S. package-delivery company said net income fell to $361 million, or $1.13 per share, in the third quarter, from $521 million, or $1.65 per share, a year earlier.
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote |
- iPhone comes out of a 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Wildfire rips through 150 homes in Northern California
- Fed could hint on rate-hike plans as it prepares for policy turn