Cypriot banks' Greek units to remain shut this week
ATHENS, March 20
ATHENS, March 20 (Reuters) - Cypriot banks' units in Greece will remain shut on Thursday and Friday in line with an extended bank holiday in the island nation, Greece's finance ministry said on Wednesday.
That means the local bank branches of the three Cypriot banks with operations in the country will not reopen until Tuesday, since Monday is a bank holiday in Greece.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Obama girls get dating advice from their watchful dad
- Accused Colorado theater gunman competent to stand trial, evaluators say
- Seattle students protest gay Catholic school teacher's resignation
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets