Dollar reverses post-Fed weakness, hits session high vs yen
NEW YORK, March 20
NEW YORK, March 20 (Reuters) - The dollar climbed to a session peak against the yen, reversing early weakness sparked by the Federal Reserve's policy statement.
The dollar rose as high as 95.90 yen on Reuters data and was last at 95.78 yen, up 0.7 percent on the day. It had traded as low as 95.37 yen immediately after the Fed statement.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |
- Nigeria declared Ebola-free, holds lessons for others |
- U.S. stocks end higher despite drag from IBM