Dollar reverses post-Fed weakness, hits session high vs yen
NEW YORK, March 20
NEW YORK, March 20 (Reuters) - The dollar climbed to a session peak against the yen, reversing early weakness sparked by the Federal Reserve's policy statement.
The dollar rose as high as 95.90 yen on Reuters data and was last at 95.78 yen, up 0.7 percent on the day. It had traded as low as 95.37 yen immediately after the Fed statement.
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media