BRIEF-Memorial Production Partners falls in premarket after announcing common unit offering
NEW YORK, March 20
NEW YORK, March 20 (Reuters) - Memorial Production Partners LP : * Falls 4.1 percent to $18.27 in premarket after announcing common unit offering
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'