Mexico's pesos hits 18-month high after US Fed statement
MEXICO CITY, March 20
MEXICO CITY, March 20 (Reuters) - Mexico's peso currency hit an 18-month high of 12.3550 per dollar on Wednesday after the United States Federal Reserve said it would press forward with its aggressive efforts to stimulate the U.S. economy through large-scale bond purchases.
- Nearly 300 missing after South Korean ferry capsizes: coastguard |
- Separatists fly Russian flag over Ukrainian armored vehicles
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |
- China economic growth slows to 18-month low in first-quarter |