Valeant to buy Obagi Medical for about $344 mln
March 20 (Reuters) - Canadian drugmaker Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc said it would buy Obagi Medical Products Inc for about $344 million to boost its dermatology and aesthetics portfolio.
The deal, at $19.75 per share in cash, is at a 28 percent premium to Obagi's Tuesday closing price.
Obagi's board has unanimously approved the deal, Valeant said in a statement.
- Israel strikes house of Hamas Gaza leader, digs in for long fight |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Judge gives go-ahead for $2 billion sale of NBA's Clippers
- Jaded Argentines brace for looming debt default