India's Tata Motors plans to raise 3 billion rupees via bonds-source
MUMBAI, March 20
MUMBAI, March 20 (Reuters) - India's Tata Motors is planning to raise 3 billion rupees ($55.13 million) through 26-month bonds at 9.15 percent, a source with direct knowledge of the deal said.
The bonds are rated AA by Care rating agency, and Yes Bank is the sole arranger to the bond sale, said the source.
($1 = 54.4150 Indian rupees) (Reporting by Archana Narayanan; Editing by Bijoy Koyitty)
- Alumnus shot dead after wounding three at Florida State University |
- Pope to raffle gifts given to him to raise money for the poor
- Naked outdoor protest over SeaWorld float in NY's Thanksgiving parade
- Exclusive: U.S. to allow people from nations hit by Ebola to stay temporarily
- Banking culture breeds dishonesty, scientific study finds