CB&I to Host Investor Day March 28 in New York
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130320:nBw206588a THE WOODLANDS, Texas--(Business Wire)-- CB&I (NYSE: CBI) will host its Investor Day in New York, N.Y., on Thursday, March 28 at 8 a.m. Eastern time. The webcast of the event will be available on the Investor Relations tab of www.cbi.com. Pre-registration for this event is required. For more information, please contact CB&I Investor Relations at +1 832 513 1200 or Investoremail@example.com. About CB&I CB&I (NYSE: CBI) is the most complete energy infrastructure focused company in the world and a major provider of government services. Drawing upon more than a century of experience and the expertise of approximately 50,000 employees, CB&I provides reliable solutions while maintaining a relentless focus on safety and an uncompromising standard of quality. For more information visit www.CBI.com. CB&I Investors: Christi Thoms, +1-832-513-1200 or Media: www.CBI.com Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |