Zijin Mining to set up offshore investment fund of about $500 mln
Hong Kong March 20
Hong Kong March 20 (Reuters) - Chinese gold miner Zijin Mining Group Co Ltd said on Wednesday it had agreed to set up an offshore investment fund with Canada-listed Sprott Inc with a target size of $500 million.
The fund would invest primarily in equities and debt instruments in relation to gold and other precious metals, copper, and other minerals.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |