Zijin Mining to set up offshore investment fund of about $500 mln
Hong Kong March 20
Hong Kong March 20 (Reuters) - Chinese gold miner Zijin Mining Group Co Ltd said on Wednesday it had agreed to set up an offshore investment fund with Canada-listed Sprott Inc with a target size of $500 million.
The fund would invest primarily in equities and debt instruments in relation to gold and other precious metals, copper, and other minerals.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking