Argentina trade surplus shrinks to $521 mln in February
BUENOS AIRES, March 21
BUENOS AIRES, March 21 (Reuters) - Argentina's February trade surplus shrank by 61 percent to $521 million compared with $1.34 billion in the same month last year, the INDEC statistics institute said on Thursday.
The figure came in just above the $500 million median estimate given by seven analysts in a Reuters poll. Their forecasts ranged from $402 million to $1.39 billion.
- Malaysia air force chief denies saying lost plane tracked to west |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source