Banco de Chile to invest $97.7 mln this year, up 28 pct vs 2012
SANTIAGO, March 21
SANTIAGO, March 21 (Reuters) - Banco de Chile said on Thursday it will increase its annual investment by 28 percent from 2012 levels to 46.2 billion pesos ($97.7 million) this year.
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand