Banco de Chile to invest $97.7 mln this year, up 28 pct vs 2012
SANTIAGO, March 21
SANTIAGO, March 21 (Reuters) - Banco de Chile said on Thursday it will increase its annual investment by 28 percent from 2012 levels to 46.2 billion pesos ($97.7 million) this year.
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media