Banco de Chile to invest $97.7 mln this year, up 28 pct vs 2012
SANTIAGO, March 21
SANTIAGO, March 21 (Reuters) - Banco de Chile said on Thursday it will increase its annual investment by 28 percent from 2012 levels to 46.2 billion pesos ($97.7 million) this year.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat