Infographic from GE’s Water Business for World Water Day 2013
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130321:nBw215811a TREVOSE, Pa.--(Business Wire)-- World Water Day is March 22, 2013. This infographic from GE`s water business illustrates a day in the life of a water droplet, highlighting facts such as how many gallons of water are used to process common household products; how many gallons of water it takes to produce enough food for one person in a single day worldwide; the top five nations in terms of water usage; and the average world water footprint per person per year. Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/multimedia/home/20130321005811/en/ GE Power & Water Patricia Garofalo, 215-942-3598 email@example.com or Masto Public Relations Beth Coffman or Howard Masto 518-786-6488 firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials