Euro zone ready to discuss new bailout proposal from Cyprus
ATHENS, March 21
ATHENS, March 21 (Reuters) - The euro zone is ready to discuss a new draft proposal from Cyprus that it expects to receive soon, the bloc's finance ministers said in a statement after a conference call on Thursday to discuss the crisis in the island nation.
Euro zone ministers reaffirmed the importance of fully guaranteeing bank deposits below 100,000 euros in the European Union, the Eurogroup statement said.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai