Eurogroup's Dijsselbloem: levy on Cyprus depositors is inevitable
BRUSSELS, March 21
BRUSSELS, March 21 (Reuters) - Eurogroup chairman Jeroen Dijsselbloem said on Thursday the problems in Cyprus pose a systemic risk to the euro zone.
Speaking to the European Parliament in Brussels, he said he hoped Cyprus could agree a fairer balance between depositors in their contribution to helping the country out of its difficulties.
- Oregon resident hospitalized for possible Ebola virus infection
- Fired-up Republicans have edge in midterm turnout war
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California |
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California