- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Sixth night of violence in Sweden, but police say capital calmer |
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
Fannie Mae will not issue notes this week
March 21 |
March 21 (Reuters) - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source, said on Thursday it will not issue benchmark notes this week.
March 25 is the next date Fannie Mae is scheduled to announce a possible benchmark note sale.
Fannie Mae issued $6 billion of three-year notes on Feb. 14.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this