Fannie Mae will not issue notes this week
March 21 (Reuters) - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source, said on Thursday it will not issue benchmark notes this week.
March 25 is the next date Fannie Mae is scheduled to announce a possible benchmark note sale.
Fannie Mae issued $6 billion of three-year notes on Feb. 14.
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as U.S. defense secretary |
- Missouri grand jury makes decision in fatal shooting of black teen |
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline |
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video