Legg's Western Asset CIO Walsh to retire in 2014
March 21 (Reuters) - Legg Mason Inc's Western Asset Management said on Thursday that Chief Investment Officer Steve Walsh will retire in March of next year.
Western Asset, the fixed-income unit of Baltimore-based fund firm Legg Mason, said Ken Leech will become CIO effective March 31, 2014.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- At least 15 killed by shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama
- Lawyers call for outside probe of 'bungled' Arizona execution |