Legg's Western Asset CIO Walsh to retire in 2014
March 21 (Reuters) - Legg Mason Inc's Western Asset Management said on Thursday that Chief Investment Officer Steve Walsh will retire in March of next year.
Western Asset, the fixed-income unit of Baltimore-based fund firm Legg Mason, said Ken Leech will become CIO effective March 31, 2014.
- iPhone comes out of a 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote |
- Fed could hint on rate-hike plans as it prepares for policy turn
- Wildfire rips through 150 homes in Northern California