Legg's Western Asset CIO Walsh to retire in 2014
March 21 (Reuters) - Legg Mason Inc's Western Asset Management said on Thursday that Chief Investment Officer Steve Walsh will retire in March of next year.
Western Asset, the fixed-income unit of Baltimore-based fund firm Legg Mason, said Ken Leech will become CIO effective March 31, 2014.
- Divers struggle in search for South Korean ferry survivors |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Four-way talks call for end to Ukraine violence |
- California city evacuation lifted after military ordnance found
- Divers enter capsized South Korean ferry in hunt for survivors |