Legg's Western Asset CIO Walsh to retire in 2014
March 21 (Reuters) - Legg Mason Inc's Western Asset Management said on Thursday that Chief Investment Officer Steve Walsh will retire in March of next year.
Western Asset, the fixed-income unit of Baltimore-based fund firm Legg Mason, said Ken Leech will become CIO effective March 31, 2014.
- More than 300 people missing after South Korean ferry sinks: coastguard
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |
- Rivals show force in eastern Ukraine before talks |
- China economic growth slows to 18-month low in first-quarter |
- Casual pot use causes brain abnormalities in the young: study