Legg's Western Asset CIO Walsh to retire in 2014
March 21 (Reuters) - Legg Mason Inc's Western Asset Management said on Thursday that Chief Investment Officer Steve Walsh will retire in March of next year.
Western Asset, the fixed-income unit of Baltimore-based fund firm Legg Mason, said Ken Leech will become CIO effective March 31, 2014.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- CEOs of biggest Russian firms could be hit by sanctions: paper |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |