HP Board Increases Regular Dividend by 10 Percent
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
PALO ALTO, CA, Mar 21 (Marketwire) -- HP (NYSE: HPQ) today announced that the HP board of directors has authorized a 10 percent increase in the amount of its regular quarterly dividend, to $0.1452 per share. The increase in the amount of the dividend will be effective when the HP board of directors declares HP's next dividend, which is expected to occur in May. The company's previously announced dividend payable on April 3, 2013, for stockholders of record on March 13, 2013, will not be increased and will remain at $0.132 per share. HP has approximately 2 billion shares of common stock outstanding. About HP HP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world's largest technology company, HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure to solve customer problems. More information about HP is available at http://www.hp.com. Copyright 2013 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein. Editorial contacts Michael Thacker HP +1 650 857 2254 firstname.lastname@example.org www.hp.com/go/newsroom Copyright 2013, Marketwire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections