REG-Diageo PLC: Director/PDMR Shareholding
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
TO: Regulatory Information Service PR Newswire RE: Paragraph 3.1.4 of the Disclosure and Transparency Rules The notification listed below was received under Paragraph 3.1.2 of the Disclosure and Transparency Rules. Diageo plc (the "Company") announces that it received notification on 21 March 2013 that Andrew Morgan, a person discharging managerial responsibilities ("PDMR"), sold 50,000 ordinary shares of 28 101/108 pence each in the Company ("Ordinary Shares") on 21 March 2013 at a price per share of £20.18. As a result of the above transaction, the interests of Mr Morgan in the Company's Ordinary Shares (excluding options, awards under the Company's LTIPs and interests as a potential beneficiary of the Company's Employee Benefit Trusts) are 142,967. Paul Tunnacliffe Company Secretary 21 March 2013 END
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand
- One man killed as shell from Ukraine hits Russian border town: reports