REG-Diageo PLC: Director/PDMR Shareholding
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
TO: Regulatory Information Service PR Newswire RE: Paragraph 3.1.4 of the Disclosure and Transparency Rules The notification listed below was received under Paragraph 3.1.2 of the Disclosure and Transparency Rules. Diageo plc (the "Company") announces that it received notification on 21 March 2013 that Andrew Morgan, a person discharging managerial responsibilities ("PDMR"), sold 50,000 ordinary shares of 28 101/108 pence each in the Company ("Ordinary Shares") on 21 March 2013 at a price per share of £20.18. As a result of the above transaction, the interests of Mr Morgan in the Company's Ordinary Shares (excluding options, awards under the Company's LTIPs and interests as a potential beneficiary of the Company's Employee Benefit Trusts) are 142,967. Paul Tunnacliffe Company Secretary 21 March 2013 END
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean: U.S. |
- Nose gear on plane collapses at Philadelphia airport
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Knife-wielding assailants attack people in central China: Xinhua