IHS posts 12 pct rise in first-quarter revenue
March 21 (Reuters) - IHS Inc, publisher of Jane's Defence Weekly, posted higher quarterly revenue on a 13 percent rise in subscription revenue.
Net income rose to $24.7 million, or 37 cents per share, in the first quarter from $23.5 million, or 35 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue for the company, which provides analysis and information services in areas including energy, product design and environment, rose 12 percent to $383 million.
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data