IHS posts 12 pct rise in first-quarter revenue
March 21 (Reuters) - IHS Inc, publisher of Jane's Defence Weekly, posted higher quarterly revenue on a 13 percent rise in subscription revenue.
Net income rose to $24.7 million, or 37 cents per share, in the first quarter from $23.5 million, or 35 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue for the company, which provides analysis and information services in areas including energy, product design and environment, rose 12 percent to $383 million.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel