IHS posts 12 pct rise in first-quarter revenue
March 21 (Reuters) - IHS Inc, publisher of Jane's Defence Weekly, posted higher quarterly revenue on a 13 percent rise in subscription revenue.
Net income rose to $24.7 million, or 37 cents per share, in the first quarter from $23.5 million, or 35 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue for the company, which provides analysis and information services in areas including energy, product design and environment, rose 12 percent to $383 million.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea