CANADA STOCKS-TSX flat in early trade; banks offset gold gains
TORONTO, March 21 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index was little changed in early trade on Thursday, with weakness in financials offset by gains made by gold miners, as investors processed economic data from China and a move by the U.S. Federal Reserve to stick to its ongoing stimulus program. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index was down 8.47 points, or 0.07 percent, at 12,818.08, after briefly turning positive.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |