CANADA STOCKS-TSX flat in early trade; banks offset gold gains
TORONTO, March 21 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index was little changed in early trade on Thursday, with weakness in financials offset by gains made by gold miners, as investors processed economic data from China and a move by the U.S. Federal Reserve to stick to its ongoing stimulus program. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index was down 8.47 points, or 0.07 percent, at 12,818.08, after briefly turning positive.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |