Euro drops to session low vs dollar after French PMI survey
LONDON, March 21
LONDON, March 21 (Reuters) - The euro fell to a session low against the dollar on Thursday after data showed French business activity shrank in March at the fastest pace in four years, defying expectations for an improvement.
The euro dropped to a session low of $1.29225 on trading platform EBS, from around $1.2947 beforehand.
Against the yen, the euro was down 0.2 percent at 123.94 yen , easing from around 124.15 before the French PMI survey was released.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Thai 'red shirts' prepare rally to back PM against protesters